We like comparing our business to a little plant… a seed that wants to break out of the soil, in need of being watered, looked after, helped with its development for a healthy and luxuriant growth. Digital marketing is a fair tool able to make that little plant grow in the world of the internet.
- SEM, SEA;
- Advertisements on Facebook and Instagram;
- Social Media Marketing;
- SEO for e-commerce;
- Direct Email Marketing;
- Online PR;
- Monitoring of outcomes, engagement and social media conversations.
- Reach users at the precise moment at which they are searching for certain products and services, using better adapted research keywords (Search Marketing).
- To show your adverts to the ideal target audience and get your business more widely known, including to those who may only potentially be interested in your product or service. (Display Campaigns and online banners).
- To remind those who have already expressed interest with regards to your offering, to visit your website (Remarketing Campaigns).
- If you want to publicise an e-commerce website, it’s possible to carry out Shopping Campaigns, in order to give greater attention to products currently on sale on the site and cause them to appear at the top of the search results.
- Pay-Per-Click campaigns only require you to pay for your advertising once potential clients have clicked on your advert, making your adverts visible at the top pages of the Google search result (as well as other search engines) with little effort, and in no time whatsoever!
- Social Media Management: the creation and management of an editorial plan to always keep your social media profiles active and up-to-date. We will take care of your social communications.
- Social Advertising: advertising your business on social networks using advanced Facebook and Instagram targeting tools. These powerful marketing resources make it possible for your company to be seen in the sponsored adverts section by people with specific interests related to your business, and thereby spread your brand awareness beyond the confines of your existing audience.
- Social Media Analysis and Monitoring: analyses and user studies of their interaction with your webpage, as well as those of your competitors. Communications and PR are important, but it is equally important to monitor the efficacy and impact of your campaigns and levels of customers engagement.
- Promotions to target traffic: PPC (Adwords), DEM, Banner Displays, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads;
- Development of specific product or service webpages;
- Contact collection (with the possibility of creating a centralised database);
- Consultation on how to get the most out of contacts (DEM);
- Results monitoring and campaign refining.
Everything depends on your business’ requirements and ideas; identifying what you wish to communicate and your company’s goals is therefore an important first step. In our initial consultations, we will draft a brand strategy so that we can help you get the most out of all your website’s potentialities, from sales to opening new markets.
After the first few meetings and before moving on to graphics proposals, new ideas are shared. The website’s new structure is determined, as well as the strategy to deliver the final website. We start to study your market in depth, identifying its keywords, and determining the optimal user experience, also drawing on any client or web user information that you may have acquired previously.
We develop the website’s graphics using a variety of different proposals and ideas. In this step, we communicate back and forth with you the client until you are completely satisfied with the chosen layout and design style. We will create a different graphic and model for every webpage.
Starting from a design theme approved by the client, our front-end developers construct a website in accordance with modern web program standards, including mobile adaptation.
In tandem with the new graphic design, the front-end of your web platform will also be developed, with specific functions as selected initially by you the client, such as: an image gallery, graphic effects, product/service pages, budget forms and bespoke programs.
How your content is written is of extreme importance if you want to have a good SEO visibility, and often, content that is created in-house without regard for SEO ends up being ineffective. We are experts in creating bespoke content for multiple market sectors, whether they be technical or public-oriented. Engaging content on every page guarantees consistent_results.
Every website that we create is rigorously tested, be that internally or by the client themselves, to correct any possible errors arising during the development process.
Upon the website being published, the initial monitoring phase then begins, SEO activities are thereby initiated and the data from the monitoring of website traffic will be analysed. The digital marketing strategy has begun!
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about Mintense available right now.